Honored Contributor

100_2461.JPG

Honored Contributor

I almost bought your angels with the holly wings on July 1, lucymo.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Checking Picture

[ Edited ]

It looks perfect this time around, lucy.  

In the other thread, you said:

The pic is out of focus as well.  I don't know.  When you upload a pic it has a setting for full size, medium & large, I think.  Mine has been on med and worked fine on all but those two.  Next time I'll do full size and see what it does.  Someday, we'll get this all figured out.  I think we've done well so far.

I didn't realize there were size choices when uploading because all I've done so far, other than uploading my avatar, is copied/pasted pics already online.  I see what you are saying now.  You got it to look as it should, so that's good.  So pretty!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I've had mine for several years and never tire of them.  They fit so many places that each year they're like new again.  worth the money to me.  I posted this picture before and it became stretched and out of focus after I posted and some of us were trying to figure out what happened.  It seems to have posted fine this time.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I've had mine for several years and never tire of them.  They fit so many places that each year they're like new again.  worth the money to me.  I posted this picture before and it became stretched and out of focus after I posted and some of us were trying to figure out what happened.  It seems to have posted fine this time.

How pretty Lucy.  I love the reindeer you have in that pic too.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Hi MTH, these are the ones that I mentioned to you that has pinecones and berries.  I wish you could have gotten these too.  I always think of you when I see the deer.  :-)

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Hi MTH, these are the ones that I mentioned to you that has pinecones and berries.  I wish you could have gotten these too.  I always think of you when I see the deer.  :-)

Awww..that is so nice and I can see why you like those.  I wonder how many years ago Valerie put those out.  Do you remember??

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

100_2461.JPG

Beautiful!!  I am truly inspired!

Valued Contributor

Re: Checking Picture

[ Edited ]

Lucy, What a beautiful display!!!! The finials caught my eye immediately, as I had been eyeing them up on the show. Your home must be amazing... Wow! pinky   Woman Surprised

Spoiler
Spoiler
Woman Surprised

Please ignore the spoiler. There isn't one! lol ...sigh.... 

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Awww..that is so nice and I can see why you like those.  I wonder how many years ago Valerie put those out.  Do you remember??

Hey MTH, I'm just guessing but I think maybe three or four years ago because Valerie brought them in for more than one season.  I got mine when she first showed them.  I think they look very sililiar to this years set in color and decoration.  I use these a lot.