Honored Contributor

Re: Changing the sheets on the bed

The first time I put new sheets on the bed, I put a safety pin in the top middle of the bottom sheet so I never have to figure it out again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Thank you, thank you, & thank you......I never knew this.  I just changed sheets & there was the tag!   I never even noticed it there before.

Respected Contributor

OK, I have to say I never knew this.  But, it's just to indicate the short end of the sheet, right?  It could be at the top or the bottom.

Honored Contributor

They taught us in nursing school that the tag is always on the bottom right as you stand at the bottom and look at the bed. I have a king size bed and the tags on my sheets are on the bottom right both the ones I have here at camp and at home. I will trust my nursing school instructors.

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

OK, I have to say I never knew this.  But, it's just to indicate the short end of the sheet, right?  It could be at the top or the bottom.

Yes

Respected Contributor

well, i'll be darned.  i never knew this.  it only took 66 years for the memo to get to me!  

i am always amazed at what i learn around here.

love you, ladies!

Honored Contributor

I didn't know this.  But it seems that even if you start with the correct, lower-right corner, you can still get the next corner wrong. 

Respected Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

@Winkk  Ex act ly!  Woman Wink

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

Interesting, I never knew sheets had tops and bottoms.  I don't get it, but will pay closer attention next time I make the bed.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I didn't know this.  But it seems that even if you start with the correct, lower-right corner, you can still get the next corner wrong. 

How??????

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment