Esteemed Contributor

I like it, too! It is called Astrid Embroidered Armchair for 600 bucks. There is an ottoman to match.

If the back were higher, I'd think about replacing the chair in my bedroom, since the Astrid has complimentary colors, and I could use a strong pattern.

Esteemed Contributor

It is cute and very unusual.  I really like and it would look nice in my bedroom which is painted a nice lighter blue.  I don't need it though, already have a similar one in cow print, LOL!   I love that one, though it's not comfy like this one most likely isn't but just for the decor and the fun it brings me Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a fan of floral prints but for those who are, this is a really pretty chair.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I like it a lot! Would work in my living room with maybe a brown, or green background instead of blue.

Honored Contributor

I love it. I would like it in a neutral room.

Honored Contributor

I love it, its perfect for my Master Bedroom-oops Primary Bedroom!

Honored Contributor

Really like the chair and several other of the embroidered offerings, though none of them would probably work with my decor. Also wonder how well they would wear. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

That chair is very pretty and a statement piece, not just same old chair.  I've gotten several large pieces from Grandin Road and all were as nice as shown and high quality, and delivered perfectly (but I had to wait a few months for all)-   A large flowered, colorful  rug, that is gorgeous, and 3 round glass tables, also beautiful!  A tip: I have found if you put stuff in your cart but wait to purchase, you may receive a discount notification... HTH !

Trusted Contributor

I love it too, but based on the location of the embroidery, maybe not for a home with a cat?  

(I speak from experience)

Honored Contributor

Charming!

It would go in any room in my house!

Just wanted to add Grandin Rd has THE nicest decorations and everything else!