Honored Contributor

H203472

12-Piece White Glittered Cedar Branches by Valerie

Available in white, champagne and silver.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cedar Branches Are Back!

@lucymo  Thanks for the HU Lucymo! Thankfully, I don't need them. Last year they were only available in white and I got one set.

And for those who don't know...these are HUGE! They are 'branches', not like smaller picks...and they are 26" long. Just an FYI for those thinking of ordering them Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo  Thanks for the HU Lucymo! Thankfully, I don't need them. Last year they were only available in white and I got one set.

And for those who don't know...these are HUGE! They are 'branches', not like smaller picks...and they are 26" long. Just an FYI for those thinking of ordering them Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise, Hey there, I have the white from last year too.  They are amazing and I'm thinking about the champagne but that color can be tricky.  Sometimes it has too much silver to work for me since I do mostly gold or some chocolate.  But love that true champagne color.

Trusted Contributor

I hope this is a sign of more LR things to come.  I hope the bay leaf ones come back, too.  I need more of those this year.

Regular Contributor

SL, since the branches are so long and I'm not sure if I can use one that long, are these good to cut apart and use more as a pick? Thanks for your input and advice.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

I hope this is a sign of more LR things to come.  I hope the bay leaf ones come back, too.  I need more of those this year.

@PeterDM  Hi Peter, I am also hoping for the return of the Bay leaf picks as I only received one box last year due to a shipping error.  I need more and they are really the best ones that were offered, IMO.  These are really nice too and a great size for those places where we need a larger size than the regular picks.  Seems like I'm getting a lot of emails about items returning so hopefully, the items that we need will be back soon. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

Thank you for pointing out the size of these.  I know that I had certainly forgotten that QVC even offered both branches and picks in this style.  These are huge!  I got a set of the champagne picks as is last year, but haven't gotten to use them yet.  I don't know that I could use these larger branches. 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise, Hey there, I have the white from last year too.  They are amazing and I'm thinking about the champagne but that color can be tricky.  Sometimes it has too much silver to work for me since I do mostly gold or some chocolate.  But love that true champagne color.

You just answered the question I was going to ask, lucymo, and that is how does one use the champagne color.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Thank you for pointing out the size of these.  I know that I had certainly forgotten that QVC even offered both branches and picks in this style.  These are huge!  I got a set of the champagne picks as is last year, but haven't gotten to use them yet.  I don't know that I could use these larger branches. 

They are great for inserting into a tree, SHOPR, also a thick garland, and one could cut off the stem to make them shorter, I suppose.

Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

@PeterDM  Hi Peter, I am also hoping for the return of the Bay leaf picks as I only received one box last year due to a shipping error.  I need more and they are really the best ones that were offered, IMO.  These are really nice too and a great size for those places where we need a larger size than the regular picks.  Seems like I'm getting a lot of emails about items returning so hopefully, the items that we need will be back soon. 

@lucymo 

@PeterDM

Do you have the item number for the bay leaves? I have two sets of them, but they are not listed in my last year's orders.

I found I have a set of the white cedar picks,too, I remember I used these down my table instead of garland from Valeries. I bought three different garlands and they were either too stiff and unbendable, too plastic-y looking, or too huge and bulky. Those got donated this year. Maybe I should buy the champagne color to go with Lisa's sleigh, but I don't know if they are match-y or at least, coordinate. The picks don't take up much storage space which I have to always think about now.