Regular Contributor

Have heard a great deal of positive comments about Casper mattresses. anyone have one? I am considering all my options

Valued Contributor

I don't have a Casper but if you are considering all options I'd check out Ghost bed. I could not be happier with mine! I've had it 5 mos. now. 

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve had mine for almost 18 months and love it. I have the pillows also. For the first time in ages I can sleep on my side whereas on a regular mattress I could not. I had knee replacement surgery last October and had to spend a great deal of time in bed and I could not have done that without suffering considerable neck, back and shoulders pain on my previous mattress.

Esteemed Contributor

It certainly appears comfortable.  Reminds me of our original 8" Tempur-pedic (15 years and still sleeping well).  We also have a Pedic Solutions from QVC which is great, too, and inexpensive ($400/twin).

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

That was one of the brands I compared to the one I got from Helix ----Helix got rave reviews at that time, and you get to design the mattress that will fit your body. Slept amazing from night one til now--will be 2 years in Aug that I bought it

Honored Contributor

@wagirl....I am in the market for a new mattress....I looked at the brand you have, Helix.  Did you feel confident that all your money would be refunded if you did not like the mattress?  My husband is not wild about ordering a mattress on line.

Also, did you buy the foundation as well?  When shopping close to home some mattress companies will not stand by their mattress warranty if you do not buy their frame.

Honored Contributor

mom---you don't need a foundation for this bed. It can go on the floor or on a slat frame,  a piece of plywood even, however, I did put mine on the foundation mattress, on my slat frame I have, mostly to get the height I wanted.  Yes, I was pretty confident in what they said they would do if I didn't like it. I e-mailed them many times with questions and always got answers right away. It comes in a box, rolled up and it takes about 30 minutes to fully inflate. Did you see where both of you can get your individual sides made  to how your body is? Thought that was great. I am very happy with mine. My brother got a Helix too--a king sized; mine is full sized.