Esteemed Contributor

Casa Zeta-Jones set of two round pillows

Her set of two ruched pillows - H213778 - are on clearance for $19.98- originally $32.

I already have them in ivory and pale gray and love them.  Have been wanting the blue but was waiting for a free shipping day and was pleasantly surprised to see them on clearance.

This is the day to get them if you are interested.   Many of her items have been reduced, I wonder if her line is being discontinued.

Respected Contributor

Re: Casa Zeta-Jones set of two round pillows

@twinsister   Thanks for the heads up. I have a friend who has these and they are indeed, lovely.

I have been wondering about her line....haven't seen much of her lately.

Valued Contributor

I’ve seen these type of pillows at Home Goods, and the ones they have seem to be larger and better constructed. Do these pillows have a soft, velvet texture, or are they just a basic polyester?

Esteemed Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

I’ve seen these type of pillows at Home Goods, and the ones they have seem to be larger and better constructed. Do these pillows have a soft, velvet texture, or are they just a basic polyester?

@MaryLamb  - They don't have a velvet texture.  Guess it is polyester, but the material has a slight sheen to it.

Respected Contributor

@MaryLamb   The product description lists them as polyester but they are well made and I don't think the Home Goods pillows (although lovely) have the blingy button on them. It is just on one side. These are definitely a more glamour-type pillow, to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister  Thanks for reminding me about the pillows! I had seen them before & sale plus free shipping makes a difference. I ordered the Ivory.

I ordered her small Christmas tree before Christmas. One didn’t work, obviously a return and one was sticking out of the box and bent. I think they were Santa’s best with her name. Maybe mine were an exception. 

She has pretty things, I hope it continues for her!

Esteemed Contributor

@1Snickers  - You're welcome.   Enjoy your new pillows!!  I hope her line sticks around for a while.

Honored Contributor

Those are so playful and pretty, @twinsister!