Respected Contributor

Re: Casa Zeta-Jones or Northern Nights Down Blanket?

I own the NN down blanket. Have had it for at least five years now. Love it. It's on the bed year round. It's for a double sized bed and I can throw it in the washer and dryer. It comes out great. If if ever needed another, just because of a color change, I would go with NN again. I hope you can get reviews from those that did purchase the Zeta-Jones one and compare them.

Honored Contributor

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but I choose not to buy celebrity anything.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your posts everyone! I have confidence I made the right decision with Northern Nights. We have a goose down comforter from probably 20 years ago. It's been dry cleaned many times and of course where we sleep, the feline members of our family do too! It is white, and it has definitely seen better days so I decided to replace it. I might fold the old one and put it on the foot at one of the other beds so the kitties can still nap! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

The textiles on the CZJ items were probably made in Portugal, but the products were ultimately built in China.  

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Thanks for your posts everyone! I have confidence I made the right decision with Northern Nights. We have a goose down comforter from probably 20 years ago. It's been dry cleaned many times and of course where we sleep, the feline members of our family do too! It is white, and it has definitely seen better days so I decided to replace it. I might fold the old one and put it on the foot at one of the other beds so the kitties can still nap! Smiley Happy

You might consider a duvet cover for the old one to brighten it up, match to your decor.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio

they don't want to discriminate.

Valued Contributor

Often items cut and sewn in China are made from European fabric.  Items often say “imported” because fabric and stuffing, etc are from different countries. There are fantastic factories in China run by Americans or Europeans. 

There is good quality and poor quality everywhere.