Respected Contributor
On 10/29/2014 ivanatrump said:
On 10/28/2014 BlondeVenus said:

I am in shock that I have flameless candles because I have always been a candle snob but I love my glowing candles that uses batteries. I had to buy a lot of AA batteries in case they don't last long so that gets expensive so I hope that I can use them for a long time. I will say that I don't use them every night but I need to have them on for me. I don't have the company I did have so I am alone again......but I need to do it for me and I hope that people will come to my home for Downton Abbey but most people will stay home. I have decided that for my next birthday if I am blessed to be living I will have a Chanel cake. lol

Are your son, his wife and child coming to celebrate your birthday? Do your male friends watch Downton Abbey (wasn't that your last nic here) with you? I've never seen a Chanel birthday cake. Where will you buy one? I'm surprised your little town would have a place to buy one.

Take a picture of the Chanel bag and take it to your favor baker. Latest and greatest craze for bakeries.

Super Contributor
I purchased these candles, they are very nice. My question is regarding the timer. They work for 4 or 8 hrs but don't come on the next day automatically. You need to turn them in each day, hit the # of hours desired and then repeat this each day. I don't remember this being stated during the presentation. Am I doing something wrong? I like them to come on automatically.