Trusted Contributor

Re: Candleholders and Hexagon Pillars Arrived

I agree about the single candle. Personally, the saucer is my favorite. Love the sweetheart in the photo frame too.

Honored Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

I agree about the single candle. Personally, the saucer is my favorite. Love the sweetheart in the photo frame too.

@KailaS   Thank you for your input.  I'm still trying to decide on the candleholder, but I'm definitely only using one candle.  I think I have until January 31 to return the candleholders, don't I?  Is that from July until Jan. 31 or only during Christmas in July?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

I prefer the candle stand to the saucer because, to my eye, the height is more proportionate with the other items in the grouping.

What pretty colors you have chosen!

It is a treat to see Dear Frankie.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@NickNack 

I prefer the candle stand to the saucer because, to my eye, the height is more proportionate with the other items in the grouping.

What pretty colors you have chosen!

It is a treat to see Dear Frankie.

Thank you @Drythe .  I had thought the same thing about the height.  I figured out what it would cost to return the candleholders, and it probably wouldn't be worth it.  I do like the arrangement with the shortest candleholder.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

My take:

~ the saucer opton is fine but the grouping looks off compared to the height of the lamp (it might work if you remove the books)

~ if you choose to go with the candleholder, the larger one works better since the height of the small is the same height as the picture frame

I really like the fabrics btw and they do go well with the candles.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

My take:

~ the saucer opton is fine but the grouping looks off compared to the height of the lamp (it might work if you remove the books)

~ if you choose to go with the candleholder, the larger one works better since the height of the small is the same height as the picture frame

Thank you for your input @ThinkingOutLoud .  I've got it with the small candleholder now but hadn't thought about it being the same height as the picture.  I was considering it taller because of the candle.  I'll try it with the medium candleholder (it was a set of three) and see what I think.  Thank you for the suggestion.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

My take:

Thank you for your input @ThinkingOutLoud .  I've got it with the small candleholder now but hadn't thought about it being the same height as the picture.  I was considering it taller because of the picture.  I'll try it with the medium candleholder (it was a set of three) and see what I think.  Thank you for the suggestion.

@ThinkingOutLoud   I wanted to thank you again.  You were exactly right about the tall candleholder.  I switched them, and this is the picture with the tallest candleholder.  This is the way I will leave it.

C98F7446-93B6-4DC3-B31C-0045B26814DE.jpeg

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@ThinkingOutLoud wrote:

My take:

Thank you for your input @ThinkingOutLoud .  I've got it with the small candleholder now but hadn't thought about it being the same height as the picture.  I was considering it taller because of the picture.  I'll try it with the medium candleholder (it was a set of three) and see what I think.  Thank you for the suggestion.

@ThinkingOutLoud   I wanted to thank you again.  You were exactly right about the tall candleholder.  I switched them, and this is the picture with the tallest candleholder.  This is the way I will leave it.

C98F7446-93B6-4DC3-B31C-0045B26814DE.jpeg

You're welcome. Happy to help! =)