Honored Contributor

Candleholders and Hexagon Pillars Arrived

I had posted earlier about ordering H219200 Martha Stewart's weathered hexagon pillars in frost blue and H218068 Glass Pedestal Candleholders by Valerie.  They arrived today, and I really like them.  It was a set of three candleholders, but I'm only using two.  The pillars came as a set of two.

This is where I've put them (on my bedroom dresser), at least for now.  I am getting ready to reupholster my bedroom chair, end of bed bench and recovering the seat of my desk chair in blues.  I'm attaching a picture of the fabrics, too.  I think the blue candles will look nice with the fabrics.

I started my redecorating before I found out I needed a new bathroom vanity and had a hole in the wall behind the dryer.  I am now on a spending freeze.

AEFB206C-C978-47EC-9EE5-5DE35135F290.jpeg

F82BCC74-2225-46AF-A8F6-A2268651A49B copy.jpg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Candleholders and Hexagon Pillars Arrived

[ Edited ]

@NickNack 

They look very nice....enjoy your purchases! Woman Very Happy Your "sweetie pie" in the photo is so cute.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@NickNack  Very nice and I really like that sweet little face in the picture frame.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful vignette with your classic candleholders, saucy bird lamp, and that dear, wistful little cutie pictured.  Really like your fabrics too.  How pretty your room must be!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Beautiful vignette with your classic candleholders, saucy bird lamp, and that dear, wistful little cutie pictured.  Really like your fabrics too.  How pretty your room must be!

Thank you @Oznell !

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Your choices are very pretty & go well together.  Enjoy your new bedroom after the reupholstering is completed.  Looks like Sweet Ava will enjoy it also.

Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

Oh, I love your fabrics! Oh yes, and the candles also.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @froggy  and others.  I decided I didn't like two candlesticks because they were so chunky.  The lamp is rather petite compared to the candleholders.  I took the larger of the two down and now just have one.

I may return them, though, because it was a set of three.  It's an awfully lot to pay to just be using one of the candleholders.  I could just use a saucer type candleholder with the candle.  Which do you prefer?

B9F8E763-F8E7-44D2-91CE-F71ACDC80BF5.jpeg66115293-05BF-41F0-BED0-3B4FC41B6A28.jpeg

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Yes, I think one candle looks better also. But I would keep the clear candle holders if you have room to store them - they look so versatile. And non holiday.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for your opinion @froggy .  I probably will keep the candleholders, because it takes so long to be refunded for returns.  I'm still not sure if I prefer the look with the candleholder or just on a saucer.  Are you saying you prefer it with the candleholder?

-Henry David Thoreau