Valued Contributor

Candle Impressions & Valerie Parr Hill warranties

Could anyone tell me what the usual warranties are on products from both of these brands? I can't find any mention of warranties on the product pages for items from either brand. I called customer service and they also couldn't help. Wanting to know how both of them compare (particularly in lantern and candle items) to Luminara's 90-day warranty. I like Luminara, but I don't like having just 90 days considering the price of their items. If either CI or Valerie has longer warranties, I would choose to buy their products instead, Would any of you know about this? Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Candle Impressions & Valerie Parr Hill warranties

I don't know for sure but I am guessing that they are only the 30 days as are returns.

One thing I've read on here numerous times and also in reviews is that the warranties such as La Z Boy and other large items are hardly every actually honored.   

Honored Contributor

@qualityshopper 

I don't recall what the paperwork said, but I can tell you that almost all of the Candle Impression candles I've bought are still working. I have some from the very beginning when they were QVC's first flameless candle brand.

(I only have the ones with the faux wick, none with fake flames.)

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach    It's the ones with the faux flames that seem to malfunction most frequently. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Guess that if the faux flames are the ones most likely to malfunction, that's why Luminara has only 90 days warranty. It's fun to watch them flicker, but not sure it's worth paying out those big bucks, especially if they may not last that long. I have two of the previous Luminara lantern TSVs on order but am seriously thinking about canceling them and going with Candle Impressions. Thanks all for replying.