Honored Contributor

Candle Impressions 11" Angel Flameless Harvest Candle Auto-Del H207528

I bought the AD because the Christmas Angel was described, holly, wreath, sleigh, and more.  Candle Impressions is high quality.

Respected Contributor

Re: Candle Impressions 11" Angel Flameless Harvest Candle Auto-Del H207528

I have the pink spring angel the & blue summer coastal one.  I love the beautiful details in these beauties.  I didn't even hesitate to order this auto-delivery.  I think of my mom every time I see them.  Excellent battery life as well!  These angels represent CI at it's finest!

Honored Contributor

I just received this and it is beautiful!  I can't wait to see the Christmas Angel.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I just received this and it is beautiful!  I can't wait to see the Christmas Angel.

You and me both, mousiegirl!  The art work is sooooo perfect on the now three angels I have with this concept.  It brings me such comfort and joy as I am reminded of my mom every time I look at it.  I highly recommend this awesome angel!  

Honored Contributor

I woke up a few minutes before the end of the flameless candles show early ths morning, just as the CI Christmas auto delivery angel was being shown, had never seen it before, and it was beautiful, with snowy trees, pinecones, and heard on a previous show but didn't see it this morning as the show was ending, that there is a sleigh on it, can't wait to receive it. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I woke up a few minutes before the end of the flameless candles show early ths morning, just as the CI Christmas auto delivery angel was being shown, had never seen it before, and it was beautiful, with snowy trees, pinecones, and heard on a previous show but didn't see it this morning as the show was ending, that there is a sleigh on it, can't wait to receive it. Smiley Happy

I can't tell you how much I love this angel collection.  They bring me such comfort & joy.  I also was estatic on how beautiful the Christmas angel is!  Can't wit to get her!

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I can't tell you how much I love this angel collection.  They bring me such comfort & joy.  I also was estatic on how beautiful the Christmas angel is!  Can't wit to get her!

That is wonderful, BornToShop. Smiley Happy  Everyone needs things around them that make them  feel peaceful, joyful, and make them smile.