Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can You See Gwen Stefani Living Here?

Yes. I can see GS living here. The aerial view makes me think wealthy purchase homes for privacy and investments. And don't spend a lot of time at any of their residences. 

Do you think they wring their hands worrying if their house is going to sell soon -- like most of us do?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

The kitchen is very claustrophobic with no windows looking out.  Not a lot of counter space.

Reminds me of my car dealer, little kitchenette for coffee, soda, etc.  

One of those bays will open and they'll tell you you're oil has been changed.

Super Contributor

Better Her, Than Me !!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, better her than me. Too busy for me.

Honored Contributor

I dont see how that decor would not make anyone including Gwen Stefani dizzy!!!

Definitely NOT my style

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Assuming this is actually her home, I'd say she it like many other celebs. They do what someone tells the to in the decorating area.

They are never home, on tour and working all the time, and when they are a big enough star, someone picks out this stuff and puts it together for them. The celeb is usually just looking to create an image. 

If it was really 'home', they'd be much smarter to keep it private, especially with children, for security reasons. Kind of dumb to give the wackos that will stalk them, in inside view of just where things are. I never understood that about celebrities. Just the need for attention I guess.

Respected Contributor

Truly ugly decor.  I agree, very hard on the eyes/brain. 

Honored Contributor

Love the outdoor kitchen/bar area.

Honored Contributor

I like interiors that are calming; this is not a calming ambiance.

Valued Contributor

Whether a fan or not of Gwen’s home, it cannot be denied that she has done very well for herself. And the BEST part is, I am told, is that she is one of the kindest, most down to earth people you could meet. She grew up one city over from us in Anaheim and, back in the EARLY days, she and her band would play in her backyard! My brother, who is still a big fan, went to at least one of her “backyard concerts.” Can you imagine?! Great job growing up, Gwen!