Occasional Contributor

Campanelli tool for crown molding and baseboards

I have purchased a couple of the Campanelli sets and curious if anyone has found anything they love to clean crown molding and/or baseboards with.  Or I guess even something other than Campanelli if you swear by it.  Bonus points for ease of use Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Campanelli tool for crown molding and baseboards

@robijax : No suggestions or help but looking forward to reading any replies. Need something that is easy and quick since I can no longer bend over or get down on the floor.

@robijax wrote:

I have purchased a couple of the Campanelli sets and curious if anyone has found anything they love to clean crown molding and/or baseboards with.  Or I guess even something other than Campanelli if you swear by it.  Bonus points for ease of use Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I take the long wand, remove the floor tool and put on a dusting brush.  I had to order the brush, a round one with maybe 2" soft bristles.

Not a fan of disposable or unwashable things.  

Honored Contributor

I have a long handle tool from e- cloth,i really like it,sometimes  zuilly has them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

My hubby wanted a set that had the porcupine pointed brush head to use to clean the gutters. Works like a charm. He uses trhe brush head that they show for cleaning the shower to sweep the garage floor and front porch.