Honored Contributor

Re: Calling all cloche lovers

@MTH wrote:

Here you guys go...

cloche.jpeg

@MTH  TY for posting this pic for everyone...LOVE!!! My dream home in miniature...LOL

Too bad it wasn't offered online...oh well Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Here you guys go...

cloche.jpeg

@MTH  TY for posting this pic for everyone...LOVE!!! My dream home in miniature...LOL

Too bad it wasn't offered online...oh well Smiley Happy

@Susan LouiseLOL:  My dream home too.  

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  Found something else for you too...

WhiteDeer.jpeg

@MTH   Thank you for thinking of me.  I've been out of town today and just checked my phone to see all these  pictures of my favorite things.  The deer looks great as does the cloche.  Did you buy either one for yourself?  I could not have walked out without them unless all the money I had was earmarked for something important, like food or house payment.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Nevadablue wrote:
NO ladies skip the number above its for toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cloche-989062 I went to costco and tried to pull it up no luck thats how I caught the wrong number.

@Nevadablue  Now that's funny.  I just had to laugh.  Thanks for all your efforts.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR Thanks for the ordering and price info.  I hope we can order online as a Costco is too far away from me unless we are going for other things as well.  I'll be out of town today and unable to do much checking in  on my phone so hope I don't miss out on too much.  :-)

@lucymo, I saw several really good closeups of the new champagne garland on the chandelier.  I think I read where you ordered one, either a wreath or garland.  Pretty! 

@SHOPR I did order the wreath but it still hasn't shipped and ordered it on Wednesday.  I don't have all that many places to use any more garlands but am still thinking about it.  I thought with the iced branches and pinecones it would be scratchy on some surfaces.  I like a softer, more flexable one to use on some furniture.  But, I like the looks of these.

Valued Contributor

Nevadablue, thank you so much for finding this! MTH, wow, thank you for the photo. I want one. Now I have to see if I can find a one day pass for Costco. Wouldn't make much sense to join Costco for just this. I would if it wasn't so far away. I will drive there for this if I can find a one day pass online. Thanks again, you enablers. I love the whole scene. It is  the type of place one can dream about. Small, but so cozy. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

WhiteDeer.jpeg

@MTH   Thank you for thinking of me.  I've been out of town today and just checked my phone to see all these  pictures of my favorite things.  The deer looks great as does the cloche.  Did you buy either one for yourself?  I could not have walked out without them unless all the money I had was earmarked for something important, like food or house payment.  :-)

@lucymo Actually I did buy the deer. They are not real porcelain although the box does not say what they are made of. I'm guessing a plastic but I think they look nice. They feel "non breakable" which I liked because of my 2 large clutzy dogs.  I plan on putting them under a Bethlehem Lights skinny tree I use in my den.  This way if the dogs knock them down, no harm done.   I did not buy the cloche.  I didn't take it out of the box but it looks big like Valerie's cloche last year and I didn't think I had another place for such a large cloche.  I also have the small church one from this year so I didn't really  need it.  If you decide you really want it and can't get to a Costco, let me know. I can always get it and mail it to you.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

WhiteDeer.jpeg

@lucymo Actually I did buy the deer. They are not real porcelain although the box does not say what they are made of. I'm guessing a plastic but I think they look nice. They feel "non breakable" which I liked because of my 2 large clutzy dogs.  I plan on putting them under a Bethlehem Lights skinny tree I use in my den.  This way if the dogs knock them down, no harm done.   I did not buy the cloche.  I didn't take it out of the box but it looks big like Valerie's cloche last year and I didn't think I had another place for such a large cloche.  I also have the small church one from this year so I didn't really  need it.  If you decide you really want it and can't get to a Costco, let me know. I can always get it and mail it to you.

@MTH  JPC would applaud you for using such good judgement.  LOL  Aw, thanks for the offer and I will keep that in mind or maybe I don't need another one either.  I really liked the 2013 one better with the larger deer in it. It really doesn't matter if our deer become heirlooms or not, we just enjoy them.  I saw some cute giraffe today.  Oh, my, I won't go there and start anything else.  LOL  Anyway, didn't have much time.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Nevadablue, thank you so much for finding this! MTH, wow, thank you for the photo. I want one. Now I have to see if I can find a one day pass for Costco. Wouldn't make much sense to join Costco for just this. I would if it wasn't so far away. I will drive there for this if I can find a one day pass online. Thanks again, you enablers. I love the whole scene. It is  the type of place one can dream about. Small, but so cozy. Smiley Happy

Hey, Rose, this forum could sell  ice to Eskimos. At the very mention of an item we're all off and running.  What fun it is, though to learn from others.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

WhiteDeer.jpeg

@MTH  JPC would applaud you for using such good judgement.  LOL  Aw, thanks for the offer and I will keep that in mind or maybe I don't need another one either.  I really liked the 2013 one better with the larger deer in it. It really doesn't matter if our deer become heirlooms or not, we just enjoy them.  I saw some cute giraffe today.  Oh, my, I won't go there and start anything else.  LOL  Anyway, didn't have much time.

@lucymo  I agree with you about the 2013 version.  I think I really liked the 2013 one better too. I was hoping the deer were larger but they are quite small in this one.  I'm sure I would have talked myself into it if it was similar to that one.