Valued Contributor

Re: Calling all cloche lovers

Thank you, Nevadablue, for the heads up and excellent description. I would love to buy one, but I don't have a membership at Costco, since it's around 60 miles away. The description really sounds nice. I have never seen one with a cabin. Is the deer in correct proportion to the cabin and trees? Sometimes I think the deer at too large in an arrangement like this, and it looks funny. Hope everyone who is able to buy one loves it. NIce that it has a timer.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting us know. That is a good price for a scened holiday scened cloche. I will have to stop by Costco this weekend and see it in person as I am very picky with my decorations. Not sure I need another Cloche though. It might be good to give as a gift. 

Frequent Contributor

Nevadablue - would you happen to have the item number for this?  TIA

Frequent Contributor

On the box all it says is Lighted Cloche, I don't know what costco goes by for item numbers but on the barcode it says item-676548 thats what the saleslip says also. I was at costco last week and all they had was ribbon out yesterday they had alot not all but a bunch out so it looks they are just getting their stuff in so I bet they will be coming to all soon.
Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR Thanks for the ordering and price info.  I hope we can order online as a Costco is too far away from me unless we are going for other things as well.  I'll be out of town today and unable to do much checking in  on my phone so hope I don't miss out on too much.  :-)

@lucymo, I saw several really good closeups of the new champagne garland on the chandelier.  I think I read where you ordered one, either a wreath or garland.  Pretty! 

Frequent Contributor

NO ladies skip the number above its for toilet paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cloche-989062 I went to costco and tried to pull it up no luck thats how I caught the wrong number.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Nevadablue - Just called Costco I shop at and used item #989062.  They said they had it so will be taking a trip there this weekend to check it out!

Valued Contributor

@POlady wrote:

Thanks Nevadablue - Just called Costco I shop at and used item #989062.  They said they had it so will be taking a trip there this weekend to check it out!

Could you PLEASE take a picture and post it here? I'm not a member nor is there one close to me, but I read that non-members can buy online for a 5% surcharge. I would do that IF it were something I really liked. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Here you guys go...

cloche.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo  Found something else for you too...

WhiteDeer.jpeg