Honored Contributor

Re: Calling all cloche lovers

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Nevadablue wrote:
Check out costco they have a snowy cabin scene with deer, cardinals in a big tree really cozy looking oh by the way its lit also. $34.99

@Nevadablue  Hi, you've got a group of us in a tizzy now with the news of Cloches with deer.  LOL  So, please tell us if they are in a store or online.  I've typed in every word I can think of that might be them but nothing comes up.  Thank you so much. 

lucymo, I tried to find them also, lol, but I really can make my own as I have a cloche, deer, trees and lights, so I think I will try, but I still would like to see Costco's.  At my store, all that is out are toys and ribbon so far.

@mousiegirl  Hi, I have cloches, do I ever have cloches.  LOL .  I think we all went a little crazy with them a year or so ago and I did make a snowman one that looked pretty good.  But, the deer ones are special to me so if I can buy one with everything in it for a reasonable price I think I will.  I don't want to pay $75 for it though or I'll be like you and try to make it myself.  I bought HL's empty cloches, LR's and a couple here in town.  Don't know what I plan to do with all of them.  I also have two of Valeries.  Crazy!!!

lucymo, I will post a picture if I make one or some.Smiley Happy  I bought two large and two small bell shaped cloches a few years ago at a craft store online, can't remember the name but if I find it, I will post it, on sale, and they have been in boxes due to the remodeling, and now that I have uncovered them, I feel I have to try to do somethig with them, lol.

@mousiegirlI'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.  Hopefully, I'll do something with mine.  I'll have to make some for different rooms as I don't want more than one in a room.  Maybe I can find a pretty bar of soap, nice perfume atomizer, lights, to use in one of the bathrooms.  :-)

Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Nevadablue wrote:
Check out costco they have a snowy cabin scene with deer, cardinals in a big tree really cozy looking oh by the way its lit also. $34.99

@Nevadablue  Hi, you've got a group of us in a tizzy now with the news of Cloches with deer.  LOL  So, please tell us if they are in a store or online.  I've typed in every word I can think of that might be them but nothing comes up.  Thank you so much. 

lucymo, I tried to find them also, lol, but I really can make my own as I have a cloche, deer, trees and lights, so I think I will try, but I still would like to see Costco's.  At my store, all that is out are toys and ribbon so far.

@mousiegirl  Hi, I have cloches, do I ever have cloches.  LOL .  I think we all went a little crazy with them a year or so ago and I did make a snowman one that looked pretty good.  But, the deer ones are special to me so if I can buy one with everything in it for a reasonable price I think I will.  I don't want to pay $75 for it though or I'll be like you and try to make it myself.  I bought HL's empty cloches, LR's and a couple here in town.  Don't know what I plan to do with all of them.  I also have two of Valeries.  Crazy!!!

lucymo, I will post a picture if I make one or some.Smiley Happy  I bought two large and two small bell shaped cloches a few years ago at a craft store online, can't remember the name but if I find it, I will post it, on sale, and they have been in boxes due to the remodeling, and now that I have uncovered them, I feel I have to try to do somethig with them, lol.

@mousiegirlI'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.  Hopefully, I'll do something with mine.  I'll have to make some for different rooms as I don't want more than one in a room.  Maybe I can find a pretty bar of soap, nice perfume atomizer, lights, to use in one of the bathrooms.  :-)

That's a great idea, Lucy, for your cloche in the bathroom. That would be a fabulous arrangement. I can see it in my mind. Very pretty.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Nevadablue wrote:

That's a great idea, Lucy, for your cloche in the bathroom. That would be a fabulous arrangement. I can see it in my mind. Very pretty.

@rosehill  Hi Rose, hope you are well and happy.  Maybe we could all come up with stuff to do with our cloches after we went into overload with them.  I think I may do one in a bathroom and see how that works out.  I'll let you know if I do.  :-)

Frequent Contributor

Sorry everybody I been away from the computer all day, I don't know how to post pictures or I would because one just happened to jump in my shopping buggy (always room for one more) I got it at the store our costco had 3 aisles of Christmas stuff. I was looking at it closer and it also has a timer really adorable, hubby came home and commented how nice it is. Theres a snowy cabin with a fence,2 deer sitting in front, bristle pine trees behind fence and one large bare tree with berries on and some cardinals on branches. That was the only choice our costco had I haven't put batteries in to see how it lights will do tommorrow. Its 17 inches tall with nice finial on top with a black base. Hope my description is ok since I'm not very computer savy to post a pic.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up ! I'm going to Costco tomorrow to take a look .
Trusted Contributor

I'm gonna go too.  Keeping my fingers crossed that my store has it in stock already and hopefully one of us will be able to post a pic for everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nevadablue wrote:
Sorry everybody I been away from the computer all day, I don't know how to post pictures or I would because one just happened to jump in my shopping buggy (always room for one more) I got it at the store our costco had 3 aisles of Christmas stuff. I was looking at it closer and it also has a timer really adorable, hubby came home and commented how nice it is. Theres a snowy cabin with a fence,2 deer sitting in front, bristle pine trees behind fence and one large bare tree with berries on and some cardinals on branches. That was the only choice our costco had I haven't put batteries in to see how it lights will do tommorrow. Its 17 inches tall with nice finial on top with a black base. Hope my description is ok since I'm not very computer savy to post a pic.

@Nevadablue, Thank you for that excellent description. 

FYI, for NON-Costco members, it looks as if orders from their website are possible for us and that there is a 5% surcharge for non-members.  Just as a test, I added a $36.99 Fall decor item to my cart and went partially through the checkout process to be sure I would be allowed to order, and this is what I discovered.  HTH.

Honored Contributor

@Nevadablue  Thanks for the information.  What do Costco call theirs, Cloche?  We don't have one close so I'd have to order online.  TYSVM.

Honored Contributor

@Nevadablue wrote:

@Nevadablue  Great description and it sounds gorgeous.  Glad you were able to get one.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR Thanks for the ordering and price info.  I hope we can order online as a Costco is too far away from me unless we are going for other things as well.  I'll be out of town today and unable to do much checking in  on my phone so hope I don't miss out on too much.  :-)