Frequent Contributor
Check out costco they have a snowy cabin scene with deer, cardinals in a big tree really cozy looking oh by the way its lit also. $34.99
Trusted Contributor

Re: Calling all cloche lovers

@Nevadablue  I'm trying to find it on the website.  Do you know what they are calling it?

Esteemed Contributor

@Nevadablue, Thanks for letting us know.  Now we all want to locate one!  Ha Ha.

I have searched Costco.com and the internet and can only find the 2013 versions on a blog.  The 2013 deer scene did not have any cabin, just two deer and trees with cardinals. 

2013 VERSION

Holiday Cloche Costco 2

Super Contributor

LOL.  I looked here, because I thought you were talking about hats.  I love vintage cloche hats.  Woman Very Happy   

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR I haven't been able to find anything newer than 2013 either.  Wonder if it is only "in-store".  Might have to make a run there tomorrow to check it out.

Honored Contributor

@Nevadablue wrote:
Check out costco they have a snowy cabin scene with deer, cardinals in a big tree really cozy looking oh by the way its lit also. $34.99

@Nevadablue  Did you see it in the store? The closest Costco to us is about 70 miles away...

Honored Contributor

@Nevadablue wrote:

@Nevadablue  Hi, you've got a group of us in a tizzy now with the news of Cloches with deer.  LOL  So, please tell us if they are in a store or online.  I've typed in every word I can think of that might be them but nothing comes up.  Thank you so much. 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Nevadablue wrote:

@Nevadablue  Hi, you've got a group of us in a tizzy now with the news of Cloches with deer.  LOL  So, please tell us if they are in a store or online.  I've typed in every word I can think of that might be them but nothing comes up.  Thank you so much. 

lucymo, I tried to find them also, lol, but I really can make my own as I have a cloche, deer, trees and lights, so I think I will try, but I still would like to see Costco's.  At my store, all that is out are toys and ribbon so far.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Nevadablue wrote:

lucymo, I tried to find them also, lol, but I really can make my own as I have a cloche, deer, trees and lights, so I think I will try, but I still would like to see Costco's.  At my store, all that is out are toys and ribbon so far.

@mousiegirl  Hi, I have cloches, do I ever have cloches.  LOL .  I think we all went a little crazy with them a year or so ago and I did make a snowman one that looked pretty good.  But, the deer ones are special to me so if I can buy one with everything in it for a reasonable price I think I will.  I don't want to pay $75 for it though or I'll be like you and try to make it myself.  I bought HL's empty cloches, LR's and a couple here in town.  Don't know what I plan to do with all of them.  I also have two of Valeries.  Crazy!!!

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Nevadablue wrote:

@mousiegirl  Hi, I have cloches, do I ever have cloches.  LOL .  I think we all went a little crazy with them a year or so ago and I did make a snowman one that looked pretty good.  But, the deer ones are special to me so if I can buy one with everything in it for a reasonable price I think I will.  I don't want to pay $75 for it though or I'll be like you and try to make it myself.  I bought HL's empty cloches, LR's and a couple here in town.  Don't know what I plan to do with all of them.  I also have two of Valeries.  Crazy!!!

lucymo, I will post a picture if I make one or some.Smiley Happy  I bought two large and two small bell shaped cloches a few years ago at a craft store online, can't remember the name but if I find it, I will post it, on sale, and they have been in boxes due to the remodeling, and now that I have uncovered them, I feel I have to try to do somethig with them, lol.