Trusted Contributor

Re: Calling all Reindeer and Sleigh lovers....P1

@lucymo

Hi Lucy:  Thank goodness that Erika missed us. We had some vicious thunder storms Saturday during the night which left us with some standing water but not too bad.  Guess it was a dry run for making sure we were all set just in case a real storm hits us.

I didn't get the GR deer either. Just too much stuff and I know there will be so many more temptations coming that we will really have to pick and choose carefully. I love some of the stuff P1 will be getting and I know the Q will have tons more items to choose from.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Calling all Reindeer and Sleigh lovers....P1

@KellKats wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Hi Kel:  The white set of deer are not separately listed so I'm assuming those may appear sometime later but I really like those. I don't have any solid white like that.  I first saw the natural sleigh and then the natural reindeer. Interesting set.  I think they are a pretty good size too. I have to see where I can put those.

MTH - I like the white deer, but will probably pass myself as I bought the white foxes they had a couple years ago. Don't know if you remember those, but they didn't bring them back last year so maybe they were not popular the previous year. I can't wait to see the rest of their stuff. I really like Pier 1. I also like their fragrance collections they come out with as well.

@KellKats.  I really like their stuff too.  I do remember their white foxes.  They have a few more white animals in their Sneak Peak this  year.