Sleigh.jpg

Reindeer.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Calling all Reindeer and Sleigh lovers....P1

White Deer.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this deer goes with the sleigh below with the faux white fur.natural deer.jpg

Super Contributor

Thanks MTH!! I will have to head over to their site and see what is all new!

Respected Contributor

Cute ! Thanks for the heads up, I'll go take a look....I...

Cute !
Thanks for the heads up, I'll go take a look....I live close to P1 (:
Trusted Contributor

I don't think anything will be in the stores until October but you can order online if you want something now.  They keep adding Christmas stuff each week.  Just happened to see these deer and sleigh. There are other deer and sleighs on the website too.

Super Contributor

@MTH wrote:

I don't think anything will be in the stores until October but you can order online if you want something now.  They keep adding Christmas stuff each week.  Just happened to see these deer and sleigh. There are other deer and sleighs on the website too.

yes I think usually october is when they start bringing in their things... at least around our stores here they do!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Kel:  The white set of deer are not separately listed so I'm assuming those may appear sometime later but I really like those. I don't have any solid white like that.  I first saw the natural sleigh and then the natural reindeer. Interesting set.  I think they are a pretty good size too. I have to see where I can put those.

Honored Contributor

@MTH,  Hey there, MTH, I see you are still working on that rebate check from P1.  lol   I have ordered much too much stuff lately and decided not to get the GR deer or anything else at the moment.   I'm working towards fall right now and found a few things from the Q, HL and some others.

I thought about you when Erika was coming in and my family down there as well as everyone in the path of the storm.  Glad it weakened when it did.

I am still sorting through years of Christmas and Harvest decor some I haven't used since we moved to our present location eight years ago so time for it to go.  Today I am painting to change color on some floral containers so I can make arrangements for fall.  I need to stay busy, keeps me from shopping.  :-)

Super Contributor

@MTH wrote:

Hi Kel:  The white set of deer are not separately listed so I'm assuming those may appear sometime later but I really like those. I don't have any solid white like that.  I first saw the natural sleigh and then the natural reindeer. Interesting set.  I think they are a pretty good size too. I have to see where I can put those.

MTH - I like the white deer, but will probably pass myself as I bought the white foxes they had a couple years ago. Don't know if you remember those, but they didn't bring them back last year so maybe they were not popular the previous year. I can't wait to see the rest of their stuff. I really like Pier 1. I also like their fragrance collections they come out with as well.