Honored Contributor

Re: COZY TINY APARTMENT LIVING ROOM

I'm bored so I just watched some of it. I thought if she said "for me" just one more time, I was going to scream. 

She spent way too much time just talking...and talking....and talking....and not really saying anything. I bailed half way through. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Ahh, funny you should mention that, @jubilant !   I've been going through her various videos--  apart from the decorating fun, for some reason, I find her videos with the accompanying music to be sort of soothing, during this long, Covid daymare--  and she did a "get ready with me" vlog.

Started right out, without a stitch of makeup, looking just like she should, but VERY different from the lovely, polished end result.  I love that she was so forthright, and showed exactly how she looks in the the beginning, then does her makeup routine and ends up with that look, including talking about how self-tanner and bronzing make her feel much more secure, interestingly.

If I may say, regardless of wistful, (and of course, universal, feelings about departing youth), the true beauty of your inner self has always come through loud and clear in your posts.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell  Thank you for sharing this but I kinda gave up on video - little too much talk - but I enjoy reading your comments!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell   Thank you for your kind words.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have always had a knack for interior design but mine came thru trial and error.  Now I have a look that I love that is comfortable, contemporary with a an antique plant stand and other different pieces.  My dining room table is blond wood mixed with black leather chairs that I purchased years ago for $400 ea. and now are over $800 ea.  My sofa is a different story.  It is slipcovered from IKEA with rounded arms.  It's a good fake for a Pottery Barn sofa with round arms.  My lamps are from Pottery Barn on sale except for two in my bedroom.  I am in an apt. and I am happy in my home. My sofa is a khaki color and then I have a brownish leather chair I purchased from Room & Board.  It's fun to mix expensive with pennies (you know what I mean).  I will have to check this lady out.

I don't have time for Brandy to say "for me" one more time.  I like to get to the point quickly.  She talks in circles and I had to stop watching.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Whoa, apart from your personal enjoyment of them, it's sure nice to get the kind of return on investment that you got with those chairs, @Katcat1 !