Trusted Contributor

I'm not into historic colors but this home, for the most part, looks interesting.  I do like that she carried colors through room-to-room, in different parts.

Two rooms I didn't like at all are the master bedroom & that very busy looking bathroom.  Her husband's office has quite a few striking colors but they compliment each other.  All the other rooms were bright.

Most of the furnishings though ... ah, no.

Thank you for posting this @Oznell

Esteemed Contributor

A lot of thought put into their decor. Stayed true to cottage theme. Pretty. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Re: COLORFUL COTTAGE

[ Edited ]

Nice spaces and some nice elements, some good color choices and some rooms that are very pleasant. On the down side, there are a number of elements I don't care for and while it's an overall pleasing cottage, there's something about her decorative choices that, for me, misses the mark, even if not always by much...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It's very pretty, calm, feminine ... but I could never live with pastel colors.  

As I said - very nice but not for me.

Trusted Contributor

Love the kitchen & master bedroom, especially.

Honored Contributor

Every room has much appeal, lovely furnishings and decor and the colors top it off.  This cottage is a big yes for me!!!!!

Honored Contributor

What beautiful colors. I do like all the rooms but the bath is a no way for me and the last room is just not my style at all.

Respected Contributor

Re: COLORFUL COTTAGE

[ Edited ]

Since my style is sort of rustic cottage, I love everything she has done with her rooms and color, although will pass on the bathroom, the wallpaper is too confining, love the sink but not painted bottom!  Just stunning!  @Oznell -- thank you for posting all the beautiful "photo spreads", they are just wonderful!  This one made my day and gave me some nice ideas....

Respected Contributor

Very enchanting place.  Homey.  Luv the light fixtures.  Linoleum floor in the kitchen reminds me of a Grandma's house. 

Not wild about the louder colors in the husband's room.  I also thought the empty picture frame above the bathroom sink in the bizzy wallpapered bathroom was an odd choice.  Why not at least have a mirror in it? 

But I could be happy there.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove, you are most welcome-- it's my pleasure and glad you got ideas!