Honored Contributor

Thinking of getting these as gifts. I've never had anything from Kringle Express. I think they're really cute and different. I might get two sets and keep a few! What do you all think? Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: CIJ show with Rick - OTO

Item number?  Thanks!!

Honored Contributor

@fortune wrote:

Item number?  Thanks!!

H205633

Esteemed Contributor

I was about to go to bed when the OTO came on with Rick....had to get the computer up and running to order this set...they looked so cute and I know my granddaughter will have fun with them over here...and I am sure a couple of them will "follow" her home...

Honored Contributor

Are you referring to the Set of Five Glass Trees with Ornaments in Gift Boxes?  I saw Rick presenting them last night, it was kind of embarrassing the way he was gushing.  I mean, it's just another tchotchke thought up by Q Marketing and made in China.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't purchase these as I did my damage earlier in the day...LOL, but I have had items from Kringle Express before.  I have a couple of their holiday lamp that I gave as gifts, and kept one for myself,  and it is adorable.  I haven't had any issues with them.  I also get their holiday bag sets.  Hope you enjoy your purchases.

Honored Contributor

I think they are pretty but when they were on I couldn't think of people I would give them to. I'm trying not to buy stuff unless it's for me or I know who I'm giving it to. Key word here is "trying".  lol

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Thinking of getting these as gifts. I've never had anything from Kringle Express. I think they're really cute and different. I might get two sets and keep a few! What do you all think? Smiley Happy

I too, am interested in these for staff gifts.  They looked unique & gifty, however I'll wait for reviews as I watch the video over & over again, lol!  I ordered 2 sets of VPH's s/3 mini GB Houses.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed the quality is there.  It looked "iffy" during the presentation.  These trees might become Plan B.  

Esteemed Contributor

I am interested in what those that purchased them what they think of them? They looked very nice , but just not sure if in person they would look cheaply made. Hope do done will post once they get them.