Regular Contributor

CIJ on the Southern Channel Tomorrow, 7/16

Good evening! I just saw where Christmas in July is being offered on the Florida channel tomorrow. I was on their website and they have a preview of many items -- already up for sale. I didn't buy (I have enough Christmas decor to open my own store!) but I did see an item similar to the Bliss light -- it was either $69 or $99 -- two different ones were offered. That did catch my attention....

If this has already been posted, I apologize. Just thought I would share the "heads up" for the dedicated Christmas shoppers! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Rebecca J

Occasional Contributor

Re: CIJ on the Southern Channel Tomorrow, 7/16

It's actually one light that can show up green or red or a combination of both for $99.95 on 4 flex pays!
Respected Contributor

I saw that...my only concern is that the Improvements line of products never rates very highly.

I noticed almost all the Winter Lane items on the website are duplicates of Bethlehem Lights and VPH merchandise from recent years too.

Frequent Contributor

What do people think of the Bliss like product? Are the Bliss lights as good as the look on Tv?
Trusted Contributor

I got two of the TS projection lights..........one for me and one for my daughter, son-in-law and grandkids! The kids are going to LOVE it! :-)

Honored Contributor

(Just an aside….it's OK to say HSN on the forums. QVC doesn't seem to mind.)Smile

I looked at their lineup and didn't find much of interest, although the TS is intriguing.

Trusted Contributor

I'm recording a few of their shows on my DVR - I doubt I will be buying anything because I seem to prefer QVC's CIJ much more. They have more of a variety of items and programming.

It's still fun to see some of the Christmas items though.

Super Contributor

I wanted the Bliss light but thought it was ridiculous to buy two so I could get green and red lights. The HSN TS is perfect. Hope it works as well as the Bliss lights.