@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  Hi Lucy: Just wanted to let you know that I received by CI poinsettia candles today. They are AWESOME.  I have to test the timers, but I put batteries in all of them and they are beautiful.  I can't wait to get home and try them in my reindeer.  Thanks for the feedback on these.  I think a monster has been createdSmiley LOL

@MTH...Not lucy here but better looking LOL.  Glad you love your candles MTH.  I thought they looked really good on air.  I love CI and they have such good battery life.  Be sure to share a picture of them in your reindeer when you get them home. 

Oh, no, you were already a monster.  You have just grown horns.  Smiley Happy

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy, Whatcha talking about, 'better lookin' than me?  Glad to see you back though, we thought you had deserted us in our time of need, you know "harvest shows", but we were good.  We only ordered lanterns.  MTH is into something good with that reindeer.  He is gorgeous.

@lucymo...oops, you weren't  suppose to see that.  Nope didn't desert you all, just busy.  I didn't buy a thing during the harvest shows, guess that means I am all harvested out, huh.  I didn't even order the lantern as I know for sure I am lanterned out.  Have no more room at the inn for another one.  MTH reindeer is gorgeous, isn't he.  Such a statement he makes.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy, Hi there, who you kidding, you knew I'd see it.  LOL  Yes, MTH has a great decor piece there.  I'm so happy to see that work out.  I did get the lantern for our table on the front porch but no other harvest items.  I seriously need to purge some stuff instead of buying more.  I did add a few candles that I can use year round, the bells,( cardinal & snowman), some finials....too much. :-)   Are you doing a lot of quilting now?

@lucymo...Hi lucy,  I am getting some quilts done and I must say I need to do alot more with all the fabric I have been buying.  Now fabric, that is really my weakness.  I wouldn't have to buy another piece of fabric and would have to live to be well over 100 to get it used up.  I did just get a queen size quilt back from my quilter, have a twin size about done, except for putting on the borders and have my next one started already.  Like it much better than the one I almost have finished.  And many more in my mind and on my shelves. 

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy@lucymo  We definitely need some pics of the new quilts.  Are these gonna be Christmas gifts???

@Just Plain Crazy, @MTH, you know we have to have pics,  your quilts are beautiful.  I remember seeing some pics awhile ago.

@lucymo @Just Plain Crazy  Lucy: JPC's work is amazing. I am looking forward to pics as well.  

@Just Plain Crazy@MTH@lucymo

Pictures of handmade quilts. I'm in. I wanna see too! I love quilts, from the most exquisite works of art, to the simple patchwork kind! Can't wait to see them.

@Mominohio  I have seen many of JPC's quilts and they are amazing!

Honored Contributor

Re: CIJ Purchases and Feedback

@MTH wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  Hi Lucy: Just wanted to let you know that I received by CI poinsettia candles today. They are AWESOME.  I have to test the timers, but I put batteries in all of them and they are beautiful.  I can't wait to get home and try them in my reindeer.  Thanks for the feedback on these.  I think a monster has been createdSmiley LOL

@MTH...Not lucy here but better looking LOL.  Glad you love your candles MTH.  I thought they looked really good on air.  I love CI and they have such good battery life.  Be sure to share a picture of them in your reindeer when you get them home. 

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy, Whatcha talking about, 'better lookin' than me?  Glad to see you back though, we thought you had deserted us in our time of need, you know "harvest shows", but we were good.  We only ordered lanterns.  MTH is into something good with that reindeer.  He is gorgeous.

@lucymo...oops, you weren't  suppose to see that.  Nope didn't desert you all, just busy.  I didn't buy a thing during the harvest shows, guess that means I am all harvested out, huh.  I didn't even order the lantern as I know for sure I am lanterned out.  Have no more room at the inn for another one.  MTH reindeer is gorgeous, isn't he.  Such a statement he makes.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy, Hi there, who you kidding, you knew I'd see it.  LOL  Yes, MTH has a great decor piece there.  I'm so happy to see that work out.  I did get the lantern for our table on the front porch but no other harvest items.  I seriously need to purge some stuff instead of buying more.  I did add a few candles that I can use year round, the bells,( cardinal & snowman), some finials....too much. :-)   Are you doing a lot of quilting now?

@lucymo...Hi lucy,  I am getting some quilts done and I must say I need to do alot more with all the fabric I have been buying.  Now fabric, that is really my weakness.  I wouldn't have to buy another piece of fabric and would have to live to be well over 100 to get it used up.  I did just get a queen size quilt back from my quilter, have a twin size about done, except for putting on the borders and have my next one started already.  Like it much better than the one I almost have finished.  And many more in my mind and on my shelves. 

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy@lucymo  We definitely need some pics of the new quilts.  Are these gonna be Christmas gifts???

@Just Plain Crazy, @MTH, you know we have to have pics,  your quilts are beautiful.  I remember seeing some pics awhile ago.

@lucymo @Just Plain Crazy  Lucy: JPC's work is amazing. I am looking forward to pics as well.  

Pictures of handmade quilts. I'm in. I wanna see too! I love quilts, from the most exquisite works of art, to the simple patchwork kind! Can't wait to see them.

@Mominohio  I have seen many of JPC's quilts and they are amazing!

@MTH@Mominohio@Just Plain Crazy, yes, JPC posted some of her work on here and it is beautiful and well done.  She just needs to take some time away from quilting and talk to us more.  :-)

Trusted Contributor

Re: CIJ Purchases and Feedback

@Mominohio wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

JPC

JPC

JPC

I will take a picture of my latest completed quilt and try to get it shared her.  Finished up another quilt top today but need to get that one quilted. 

Thanks for all the kind remarks about my quilting friends, I do enjoy it and it keeps me out of the bars.  LOL.

JPC