Honored Contributor

CHRISTMAS DECOR POSTS

[ Edited ]

Should we be posting these in Holiday now?  I guess the idea of beginning that was to get the Christmas posts out of Home.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Should we be posting these in Holiday now?  I guess the idea of beginning that was to get the Christmas posts out of Home.

@mousiegirl  I don't know either.  I posted Valerie's sneak peek over there earlier today as I thought that's where we are posting Christmas now but I don't think it really matters.  I read both, Home and Holiday, and probably everyone does. 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  I don't know either.  I posted Valerie's sneak peek over there earlier today as I thought that's where we are posting Christmas now but I don't think it really matters.  I read both, Home and Holiday, and probably everyone does. 

lucy, I happed to read a thread recently wherein some asked the moderators to start a "Holiday" section because they were tired of trying to find regular home topics through all of the Christmas/Holiday threads in "Home."

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

lucy, I happed to read a thread recently wherein some asked the moderators to start a "Holiday" section because they were tired of trying to find regular home topics through all of the Christmas/Holiday threads in "Home."

@mousiegirl  Really?  I don't mind any of it.  I open the threads that interest me and ignore the ones that don't.  We've always done the Home forum at Christmas and I haven't had any problems but I think Alberti started the Holiday one, didn't he?   Like I said, I read both.

Honored Contributor

Re: CHRISTMAS DECOR POSTS

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  Really?  I don't mind any of it.  I open the threads that interest me and ignore the ones that don't.  We've always done the Home forum at Christmas and I haven't had any problems but I think Alberti started the Holiday one, didn't he?   Like I said, I read both.

Go to Suggestion Box and read the thread entitled A CHRISTMAS FORUM for all details, lucy. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Go to Suggestion Box and read the thread entitled A CHRISTMAS FORUM for all derails, lucy. Smiley Happy

I just read it and it will be good  for us who love the Christmas decor shows and love to decorate our homes.  Should be good for those who dislike it as well.  No need to go there because it's obvious that it's about the holidays and decor.

Honored Contributor

Re: CHRISTMAS DECOR POSTS

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Go to Suggestion Box and read the thread entitled A CHRISTMAS FORUM for all derails, lucy. Smiley Happy

I just read it and it will be good  for us who love the Christmas decor shows and love to decorate our homes.  Should be good for those who dislike it as well.  No need to go there because it's obvious that it's about the holidays and decor.

Yes, I am glad there is a special place for holidays.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know there was a request for the separate forum, so thanks for pointing out that other thread, @mousiegirl

Thinking about it, though, it seems like most of what is talked about here on the Home forum is ideas or items related to the various seasons or holidays, like Easter, Independence Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  If we take all of that to the Holiday forum, there may not be much left to come here for.  If that is what QVC and its forum members want, sounds ok to me.  I will continue to try to remember to check both forums.  

Occasional Contributor

I do not mind them being posted here.  Many times, this is the only one I bother to read.  I skip the ones that I am not interested in.