Honored Contributor

CHESAPEAKE BAY CANDLE MINIMALIST COLLECTION

Screenshot_2021-06-05 Amazon com Chesapeake Bay Candle PT42076 Candle, Rosewood Fig Home Kitchen.png

This line was new to me.  It's available through Amazon, Target, Walmart.  I found it in Walmart, @ $12. 92 for the largest jar.  I've tried the "Rosewood Fig", which is rather subtle, but to me a definitely-noticeable-while- burning, very pleasant, light, summery smell.  Includes essential oils of mandarin, sweet orange, fig leaves, rosewood, among others.   It's a "soy blend", so not totally soy.

Love the packaging and all the colors!  The containers are elegant, and have a velvety soft, matte texture.  The smaller jar has ribbing all around, and the larger one has just one "ridge".

Screenshot_2021-06-05 Chesapeake Bay Candle Minimalist Collection Rosewood Fig - 10 1oz Soft-Touch Medium Ribbed Jar Candle[...].png

The Forest Honey I would get next-- it smells just like honey!  But more complex, with grapefruit, honey, pine needles, cypress.

0a1b5d6e-489c-45ba-abf3-67a876ee83fc.674bfe14fe748c72f29d8d526634f745.png

Honored Contributor

Re: CHESAPEAKE BAY CANDLE MINIMALIST COLLECTION

This candle assortment is definitely worth a look!  I am a Target shopper so that is where I will go .  The aromas sound pleasing and the containers are pretty.  Thanks for the post!!!  This will be my first visit to Target since before the pandemic!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

Wow, @spiderw ,  so glad for you!  I'm sure it will be huge fun to be out and about at Target, taking in all the new things.  'Recreational shopping and looking', even if we never purchase, is one of the great pleasures, as we know...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell, Thank you for this tip.  I try to burn soy candles, as they don’t irritate DH’s nasal issues.  

This looks like such an interesting line to try.  And at a reasonable price.  Thank you!

I love shopping at Target.  It is “dangerous” to my spending, with all their offerings.  Go in for a few greeting cards, and go out many $$ later.

Honored Contributor

Oh, my pleasure, @PamfromCT .   I try to find mostly soy also and don't burn many scented candles any more anyway, but every once in awhile it's fun to indulge, especially with scents I haven't tried before....   This one was light enough not to be 'overwhelming'.  

Honored Contributor

Oh, how well I know, @PamfromCT --  esp. with their Threshold and Studio McGee lines, I am very vulnerable! 

Honored Contributor

I saw these candles  in Walmart about a week ago. I had one in my hand and decided to put it back...now I am sorry I did that. 

I hope they are still available..I will look this week.

Thanks for the tip!

Honored Contributor

Ha, I did the same thing the first time I saw them, @DREAMON --   sort of fingered them, and put them back! I tend to dither over stuff like candles....

Respected Contributor

@OznellThe large size candle in these two fragrances is $9.99 at my local Walmart. I ordered both. See what you made me do! Lol

Honored Contributor

Hey, great bargain score, @SunValley !   My Walmart never seems to have good deals like that.