Honored Contributor

I have commented before about log cabins.  My late girlfriend and family lived in one as did her parents.  Both cabins were beautiful.  I prefer the natural look of the logs than the white.  I do love the floors but not the furnishings.  

Honored Contributor

I love almost everything about it.  I would add some sort of window covering.

Valued Contributor

Even with the huge stove hood, I will never understand putting a stove under a window. They must not cook the way I do LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing on the inside makes me think cabin. Not  cozy.  Looks cold.  Too modern furniture and don't care for the painted logs. Windows need curtains.

Esteemed Contributor

The cabin exterior is cute and charming.  I like most of the furnishings shown in these pictures but I feel she REALLY missed the mark by painting the interior logs in white (or a white wash).  It lost all of it's coziness and appeal by doing that.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love it but would be adding a lot of color to the decor, it's exactly what I love to do. What a great canvas on which to expand and create!! Thank you for sharing it!

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Honored Contributor

I love everything about this cabin. The contrast (dark exterior-light interior) is stunning.

If I had to be picky and change 1 thing it would be the dining chairs..a more comfortable chair would make this cabin absolute perfection for me.

Honored Contributor

I love it-very quaint!!! I would add some window treatments and change the Dining Room set. I love the floors-very pretty!

Honored Contributor

Yes!!! I would be very happy in that kitchen--love it all!!!

Honored Contributor

My interest is peaked with the word cabin, but I want a real country cabin; not country outside and totally modern inside, with a $4,000 gas range.  I prefer something more basic and simple, but the cabin must have a wood stove for heat.