Honored Contributor

Bright and Airy Dining Room...

Sort of minimalist without being overly stark and cold... Think this is very pretty... Not a lot of color but would enjoy all the greenery, the pretty windows the lovely old floor and the moldings... Also think the chairs are very appealing...

sh1.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Re: Bright and Airy Dining Room...

It's a pretty room.  But I'm not a fan of big windows with no way to cover them (maybe I am not seeing curtains or shades that are there?).  At some point some people are going to be squinting into the sun.

Perhaps the landscaping prevents that?

it is a lovely room...I really like the chairs, too.

Regular Contributor

I really like this beautiful room.

Respected Contributor

very pretty.  i like it, except for the end chairs.  i would prefer that they match (or at least blend) with the other chairs.  

Honored Contributor

The room itself is appealing but I would prefer window coverings for privacy when needed.  The chairs do not look comfortable.  I guess I would make changes to suit my taste.

Valued Contributor

So pretty! It very much reminds me of eating brunch on my grandmother's screened-in porch when I was a young girl.

Honored Contributor

I really like this room too, it almost looks like a Sunroom!

Honored Contributor

I like the room but not the furniture.  I like rooms with lots of windows, lots.

Esteemed Contributor

The room itself is very pretty but I also don't care for the furniture.  The wood floors just scream "SPLINTERS" to me so they would need to be replaced.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I like bright and airy and this room is simple, pretty, comfortable, and inviting.

I would love to be sitting at that table.