Honored Contributor

I like it. I don't a cluttered bedroom so this appeals to me. I think the colors are relaxing.

Esteemed Contributor

Blue is my favorite color but there's just too much here I'd have to change out.  If the Pillow Shams and window treatments were the same fabric as the oblong pillow on the window seat, I would like it more.  I'd also have to change that small dresser.  The light fixture and mirror above the bed would need to be silver.  Also, it looks like textured wallpaper on the wall behind the bed and I would like that painted instead.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I really don't care for this room. I think that Blue and Cream are a nice color combination, but not in the way used in this photo....

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Nice and relaxing room. I really like the colors together. The light fixture is beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

I’m not big on drapes or curtains but of all the rooms that have been shown lately, this is the closest to my taste. I just like simple. I like this room. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?