Honored Contributor

Some serious work space... Really like this shade of blue... Would like to see a smaller hood on the stove...

bluekitchen.png

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I love this!

Blue is my favorite color!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

great shade - inviting - lovely area

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb  I agree about a smaller hood.  Get rid of the bird paintings and the 2 crocks/vases on the floor too.  I would trip over those things on the floor.

I would take it after those changes.  Pretty color.

Honored Contributor

I love the birds!  We have several large prints in our house.  And I'd keep my collection of dough rollers in those pots!  

I actually have a large copper pot with about 10 or 12 of them in it.  It's been in my kitchen for ages. 

Honored Contributor

I don't like chalky finishes or the bird prints It looks kind of flat. 

Valued Contributor

Very pretty. 

I love blue. When I was growing up my bedroom was blue with blue carpeting and drapes!

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

I love this. I think the angle the photo was taken makes the hood look larger than it actually is.

This looks like a coastal kitchen and the shore birds are perfect ..love the colors.

Esteemed Contributor

Stove is a double - extra wide - like commercial.  It would look silly if you had a tiny stove hood mounted over a stove of that size.

And..........all burners can utilize the venting system with it same size as stove.

Honored Contributor

Really good kitchen!  Personally, I like my blues less "cool" and with a little more green or gray undertone to them, making them more soft and hazy.   But the kitchen has such a good overall feeling.  That sturdy vintage table (used as an island, maybe?) and the distressed pots on the floor-- beautiful accents to a working kitchen...