Honored Contributor

Re: Blue and White Living Room...

All I see is the blue, which is a major turn off for me.  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb I do agree with you. I do love the colors used though, but do not like he art, or the furniture display.

Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@stevieb  Blue is my favorite color, but that room looks cold and not inviting.

@SXMGirl   I was literally going to write the very same thing.  Blue is also my favorite color but the room, as a whole, appears cold and sterile.  Plus, I'm not really fond of any of the pieces here individually.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Esteemed Contributor

I love that color of blue, but that is all I like in that room.

I thought maybe the walls would be blue before opening the thread. I don't like blue walls, at all.  For some reason (and I do know the reason) blue walls make me think of poverty.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Get me a nice blue bullhorn so I can shout to the people on the other side of the room.

Move the sofas away from the walls for crying out LOUD! Woman Tongue 

@Sooner 

Your comment made me laugh. I agree. Why is the furniture so far away from each other? Strange. 

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Get me a nice blue bullhorn so I can shout to the people on the other side of the room.

Move the sofas away from the walls for crying out LOUD! Woman Tongue 

@Sooner 

Your comment made me laugh. I agree. Why is the furniture so far away from each other? Strange. 

@wilma VERY strange.  Unless maybe the In-Laws are coming to visit?  

Super Contributor

I agree with everywhomsaod that this room is cold and I inviting, and the furniture placement is odd.  Maybe they are set up for a special event, like a magician, to fill the space in the middle of the room!

Respected Contributor

I do like what I assume to be an acrylic coffee table but it would be difficult to keep dust free and it also doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the style of the room.  

Respected Contributor

While blue and white are my favorite color combinations, I don't like this room.  The placement of the furniture, the furniture, and all is a no for me.  

However,  the two arm chairs at the bottom of the page look interesting.  Is there another view of the room?

On a positive note, I could do my morning exercises in that big void in the middle of the room.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

Love the colors in this room but the furniture placement is awful.

This took me back to the 70's when my Mom would move the furniture so we could play Twister.