Trusted Contributor

Stevie, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Thank you so very much for sharing.  Is there room in the Inn? Over the mantle next to picture what shell is this?

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

I love it all. The room with the Christmas tree is my favorite, but I don't think I'd change a thing in any of the rooms. There is a house somewhat similar to this one that is about 5 miles from me. I don't know what the inside looks like, but I've admired it for years. Well, we can dream can't we? Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I to love the Christmas tree room. My dining room and a bedroom are blue. It makes me want to buy something blue. 

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful!  Blue is my favorite color, so I could easily move right in!  I inherited some Blue Willow china from my grandmother, but I never thought of putting on the wall for display.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Blue Christmas...

[ Edited ]

@chessielady wrote:

Very pretty...can I move in at the end of the week ??

@chessielady  I understand. I'd like to live there myself but I'm afraid you'll have to negotiate your move in date with the owners... Smiley Happy

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Queen of shop wrote:

@stevieb  Very pretty and well done. I love the room that the Christmas tree is in. The windows are gorgeous.

My favorite is the last picture. Rich woods. Really striking and stunning.

Thanks for holding on to these pictures from last year. Nice post.

@Queen of shop  I agree, the windows in the blue and white room are amazing and the room that I believe is called the men's study is very charming, very warm and traditional and I too was won over by it... Just love the look of that room right down to the subtly plaid carpet and I really want that off white Chesterfield sofa...

Respected Contributor

It is lovely but indeed, that is a lot of blue. But, I like it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sligo wrote:

Stevie, YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Thank you so very much for sharing.  Is there room in the Inn? Over the mantle next to picture what shell is this?

Awww, thanks, nice of you to say @sligo. This place is in Lichfield Connecticut if you want to check into whether or not guests are welcome... Smiley Very Happy  As for the shell, I think I'll leave any definitive response up to someone more expert than am I, but it looks like a tortoise shell to me...

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

What a lovely, quaint property.  Nice colonial home with interior to match.  The Christmas decor & settings really warms the home & a person's heart.

Just missing some hot chocolate with a cinnamon stick & a tad of whip cream.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Very attractive!  Looking at pictures like this is like having candy for me!  Thank you so much!Smiley Happy

@ECBG  Glad you enjoyed and yes, I know, me too, candy for my eyes... I used to covet and save so many shelter magazines back when they all really did features on lovely rooms... I saved many of them for years, but ultimately there was no room... Now days, most of them are easy to skip but every once in a while one really captures something really fun and lovely to look at...