Honored Contributor

Re: Blue, Blue, My World is Blue...

Blue is a pretty color but when you are mixing different patterns together it can be a little overwhelming.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Love the kitchen, dining room area.

Honored Contributor

I would have white walls in the bedroom and solid white wall tile in the bath...everything else is fine with me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@millieshops wrote:

@stevieblol    I love to look at those rooms, think they look refreshing.  What's funny to me is that I know I just can't live with all that blue.

@millieshops  I agree. The rooms, to me, are pretty and fresh, probably because they employ a good bit of white, but I don't think I'd last long with so much blue. Blue and white together is a classic combination but for me, a little goes a long way.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I love blue.....have the color in my family room. Very soothing.

Honored Contributor

Nice but I know DH would hate it.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb 

Thank you for posting these pics.

I love blues.  Not sure I'd do so many rooms with this color though.  I'd also switch out a few things to make it my taste.  

The bedroom seems crowded & I'm never a fan of drapes.  The bathroom seems tight.

Overall, I do like this home.

Esteemed Contributor

Blue is my favorite color but I'm not fond of it for a living room or kitchen.  I love the bedroom and bathroom but the wallpaper would have to go.  I'm not a fan of wallpaper period but even if I did, this gives it a chaotic feel and not a nice relaxing fee that I would want for both rooms.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

My favorite color, a little too much though.  Also don't care for the curtains in the LR.  but otherwise very nice.  Thanks for posting the pictures

@phluphy  Happy to post the photos... Agree with you on the living room curtains. Don't care for them with the overall scheme of the room. Would have selected something else and probaly something a bit more neutral and less busy.

Honored Contributor

@Elodie2 wrote:

I'm crazy about the blue paisley wallpaper.  I'd probably just use it as an accent wall but it surely is pretty and fresh. 

@Elodie2 I like the wallpaper too... Interesting because it wouldn't be something I think I'd normally like but somehow I do... There is a lot of that print on the bedding, walls and curtains... I might have skipped it on one of them or I might have chosen a different bed cover than the one in the contrasting blue and white pattern... There is a lot going on...