Honored Contributor

I like this...maybe not for years but I do like it.

Honored Contributor

I love the color combination but too much is used in this room.

I love green.

I don’t believe those are chamber pots or not like the ones I used when I was a little girl. Much to pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

wow!  BOLD in High Contrast!

I couldn't take the horizontal stripes behind the headboard. Would like to see the black and white pattern used more sparingly, and maybe in a Greek key pattern instead.

-That floral pillow looks lost.

Honored Contributor

not for me, too bold and loud, especially with that wallpaer. I think bedrooms should be softer and more serene for relaxation and good sleep....lol!!!  Color is good, but just not so bold.......

Esteemed Contributor

Subliminal message for guests who tend to outstay their welcome.

Cogito ergo sum
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind the wall and rug, don't care for the drapes and that green has got to go!

Esteemed Contributor

Way too garish for me.

Honored Contributor
It’s beautiful 💕. I’m ready to move in.
Honored Contributor
PS Those are baskets at the foot of the bed.
Honored Contributor

See, this is what I don't get... Why is it that decorators or whoever does rooms like this just don't know when to stop... I like the concept of using these colors together, but they went too far... The black and white striped wall is just jarring and especially used in combination with the patterned rug and patterned curtains... To me, it's too much. I really dislike the striped wall and I don't particularly care for the pattern on the curtains. I'm not wild about the rug either... For me, the multi-color pillow is also a disconnect and those baskets under the bench also need to go...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...