Honored Contributor

Bissell Aeroslim Hand Vacuum

This user guide says plug into wall for charging with adapter.  There is nothing in the package that goes into a wall outlet.  So I happened to find one in my spare cords and charged it about 6 hours.  Only two lights are lit up.  Manual doesn't tell what two lights mean, only one and three.  Can you help me?

Honored Contributor

Re: Bissell Aeroslim Hand Vacuum

@depglass    The one you found in your stash is probably not the correct amperege for the device and may actually damage it.  Chargers are not interchangeable. You should contact the manufacturer's CS for guidance ASAP. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

If you have a USB outlet in the wall, you can charge it that way. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

No USB outlet in the wall.  So I called customer service and they said an adapter was not included with this product.  She suggested charging it in the car.  I'm flabbergasted.  She finally said use your phone charging cord, so I'm trying that.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass   Yes, it does come with the USB charging cable, but the adapter (some call it the "brick") that goes into the wall is not included. 

Most everything electronic that is charged nowadays does not come with that adapter.  The industry assumes everyone has a cell phone, and you have to already have a charging adapter to use for your cell phone charging. 

So if you do, just use that same cell phone charging adapter for the Bissell Hand Vacuum.  I have the same vacuum and use one of my cell phone adapters.  

Honored Contributor

Very true.  I bought the new Samsung S21Ultra and at $1200 people were flipping out that it didn't come with the wall charger.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN