Honored Contributor

Re: Bio cleaner glass cloths....anyone else using

@nomless wrote:

They used to sell a set of 7 cloths.  Maybe they'll be back.

Yes, and I'm missing these terribly.

I have found NOTHING better for windows and glass. They just don't streak, and do even better than Supercloth.

I'm stalking the site for these to come back. I hope they aren't gone for good, or gone because they have 'changed' them and when they come back will be less than what they were. 

Companies can't seem to leave a good thing alone, and I hope these aren't being 'redesigned' or 'new and improved'.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I haven't used mine as yet. Are they just like the super cloths that QVC used to sell? They look like the same thing only white instead of black.

@151949

They are similar to the Supercloth, but slightly different. 

They are white, and thinner. They don't hold up as well or as long, but are better on glass. My Supercloths used to streak the glass as they got older, but the Bio Cleaner cloths never have.

I have both in my home, and use them for different things, but love them both.

Respected Contributor

These were the first cloths like this I've ever tried, and I LOVE them!  I have become a cleaning maniac; all my mirrors are clean, the stainless steel appliances are perfection, and I got the salt off my car windows with a simple wipe with one of these.  I tried everything before this and nothing got the residue off, looked like the road splatter was etched in, and this simple towel did the trick in one swipe.  I hope they are available for separate purchase some time in the future, fabulous product.

Esteemed Contributor

For all interested I posted in "suggestion box" that Q NEEDS to bring back V32111 or a similar package  of these cloths.

Valued Contributor

They are the best thing I ever had to clean my glasses.I have the original pack of 7 plus the ones that came with the TSV.

Trusted Contributor

Valued Contributor

I tried mine but I prefer my Norwex cloths for window and mirrors to this. 

Valued Contributor

Thank you They are already gone!

Esteemed Contributor

They're back under V32111, just ordered.

Valued Contributor

Just checked inventory and found back in stock!  I ordered based on your ladies recommendations.