Respected Contributor

Big Lots has their Fall preview up on their site

I could do some damage there. They are giving Pier One a run for their money.

Respected Contributor

Re: Big Lots has their Fall preview up on their site

And qvc!

Honored Contributor

I haven't been in a Big Lots store since my son worked there as he was attending college years ago. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I haven't been in a Big Lots store since my son worked there as he was attending college years ago. 

Check it out, it has changed.

Honored Contributor

The Big Lots closest to my home is very nice, clean and has a lot of good stuff!!! But I always seem to forget about them---- Thanks for sharing and giving me a reminder to check them out.....
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@panda1234, I too checked out Big Lots online the other day, and they had some great fall things, but the only thing, not all the stores have the same stuff, but I have some things in mind to check out!

Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@panda1234, I too checked out Big Lots online the other day, and they had some great fall things, but the only thing, not all the stores have the same stuff, but I have some things in mind to check out!

Did you see when they will have the items in the store? There is one thing I don't like, when there are lights involved, there is no timer. I will not purchase for that reason.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!

We have one in town but I rarely stop in to look around. I know I haven't been there once this year, might be over a year since I was there. The site temps me! 

Honored Contributor

@panda1234, the ad just said "coming soon"  .......  hopefully Aug.!

Honored Contributor

I don't see Fall Preview on their home page.  Just Summer Clearance, Weekly Deals, Curtains, Personal Care & Grooming, Bathroom Essentials, Select Mattresses, Small Appliances, Storage Solutions, and Fans.  Maybe the Fall Sale is over already?