Regular Contributor

Bethlemhem Lights are Life Savers

I purchased our first Bethlehem seasonal lights about a month and a half ago. We've had four power outages in the last two months due to rain and high winds. After the second one I told my husband, I don't want lanterns and candles tucked away to pull out of a cupboard to get around. One evening my husband was in our office on the computer - lights out - pitch black - nothing. He tried to move with hurting himself or tipping anything over. We bought two three inch flashlights with rotating heads and placed them in strategic spots.

Recently I puchased the submersible light strands for BL. I placed them in my created floral designs (I've had classes in floral design.) I thought BL is nice but you can only have so many floral arrangements in your home before it looks imbalanced. The lights strands are GREAT!.

Last night at 8:30 the TV shut off and I realized we lost power again. I was sitting in a room lit well enough to walk and function because of the lights I placed in my designs and walked into our kitchen to turn on our large hydrangea lights from BL. My husband and I marveled as we functioned well and our neighbors were walking around in the homes with flashlights and lighting candles again. We had our first luminara candle in the bathroom with no fear of leaving the room. All I can say is bravo BL. If any of you want design and emergency lighting I lightly recommend the submersible lights strands (bright light) and the larger BL products.