Contributor

Bethlehem Lights, do you read blogs?

Not sure when I will learn not to buy their products, well stupid me purchased to 40 Ft. battery op. lights, I did this because they were bigger and the length, was going to wrap around my garland and run it up my stairs...LOL..not going to happen, the battery box is STUPID large, and of course the amount of batteries it takes, now grant you I should have came in and here and read, but nope just grab the phone when it was on air, and of course they didn't show the B. pack..so to try and hide will be hard, so now will need to try and use it outside and sure enough I had to purchase two. Someone kick...if I ever try and grab the phone for BL's...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights, do you read blogs?

I won't buy BL products anymore either.  They just don't last more than a season or two.  And, each season is only a few weeks long.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Occasional Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights, do you read blogs?

I would love to talk to this company myself as for years I have sung their praises.  I take pride in how my home looks inside and out especially at the holidays since I am a professional Christmas decorator.

First of all, QVC used to offer more from this company, including as a special value, so pickings are slim.  I like seeing Chad on air!

But this year I bought a lot more garland.  Now that the garland is fully decorated, the controls on the lights don't work.  Some don't turn off, others have a messed up timer.

And the multiple light strands I use in a covered area outside which I bought last year are all having battery box issues this year.  Some don't turn off, others have a timer function where the lights never turn off.  This is a big problem as they all match and are attached to wreaths that would be a big deal to redo.

Meanwhile, inside and out my decorations aren't lighting properly and QVC has no more even if I did go to the work of redecorating everything.