Trusted Contributor

Bethlehem Lights Woodland Frosted Tree...

Is back in stock in all sizes on 4 easy pays and Ebates has 6 percent cash back.
Super Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights Woodland Frosted Tree...

[ Edited ]

Thank you!  I just ordered the 7.5' multi.  It's my Christmas gift to myself.  Watching the presentation made me miss Lisa soooo much!

Trusted Contributor

I know! Especially in that Video. She was so Darn Cute and excited. I purchased the 7 1/2 foot last year and I have to say it is So Special I can't even put into words. Easy set up and no fluffing required. I bought the colored lights. I didn't want to take it down. The flocking is done perfectly and there is no mess. Honestly, it's the perfect tree. I really think it's a rare find. I almost feel like getting one as a back up! LOL. So thrilled you purchased it.
Super Contributor

I wanted to get the clear lights, too, but my budget says no.  Smiley Frustrated

Contributor

[ Edited ]
Just purchased the 9 footer with the clear lights !! Missed out on this last year so I'm so glad they brought them back !! Thanks for the heads up !!
Honored Contributor

@nypdblue12 wrote:
Just purchased the 9 footer with the clear lights !! Missed out on this last year so I'm so glad they brought them back !! Thanks for the heads up !!

I'm glad you were able to get it, the multi, as I mentioned last year, is wonderful.

Trusted Contributor

I am so happy for those of you picking this up. I am still excited I purchased one and that was last year! It is everything more that Lisa states in the video. Sometimes you can really tell if a hosts likes what they are presenting and this was one of those times with Lisa and it's all that and more. Truly magical in the Multi and I am sure tge clear will be as well.
Trusted Contributor

I am so happy for those of you picking this up. I am still excited I purchased one and that was last year! It is everything and more that Lisa states in the video. Sometimes you can really tell if a hosts likes what they are presenting and this was one of those times with Lisa. Truly magical in the Multi and I am sure it will be in the clear too!
Respected Contributor

>

@Lucylu12 wrote:
Is back in stock in all sizes on 4 easy pays and Ebates has 6 percent cash back.

Hi Moondance.  I have no experience with Ebates.  Just joined specifically for this tree.  When I joined and looked, it said only 2% cash back for QVC.  I'm confused.