Valued Contributor

Bethlehem Lights Harvest Mum Hanging Basket H212703

Just ordered two of the hanging baskets in harvest mix. I am very pleased with the spring version. They held up well and were outdoors the entire summer. I saved the boxes and will pack my spring baskets away for next year. The fall baskets look even prettier. They are an initial investment, but I will save money in the long run since they should last at least 3 or 4 years. As as of this morning the host said only 200 left in the harvest mix color. If you like them, order before they sell out. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Bethlehem Lights Harvest Mum Hanging Basket H212703

I am so disappointed. My baskets arrived and the quality is no where near the quality of my spring baskets. The flowers are glued into a plastic dome inside the basket. The dome on both baskets was glued in at an angle where I can see the hardened glue. To hide it, I have to bend the flowers down but it leaves the top empty revealing the dome and battery box. I planned on buying the Christmas hanging baskets too. After this experience, I doubt I'll take a chance. I guess I got lucky with my 4 spring baskets. I sent my fall baskets back with a note stating they are clearly defective. Just hoping they waive shipping. The flowers and colors were beautiful, just sloppy workmanship. 

Valued Contributor

image.jpeg

Valued Contributor

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine

for the price I'd call CS and tell them & then have them exchanged with no charge to return them.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear this @Starliteshine, as I was considering them as well.

I had some petunia BL hanging baskets that lasted for years. I got this year's spring basket, and was pretty happy with them as well.

Guess I'll pass on the fall for sure, as I wasn't really fond of the look, but felt I needed something to hang up when the others come down.

Valued Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Sorry to hear this @Starliteshine, as I was considering them as well.

I had some petunia BL hanging baskets that lasted for years. I got this year's spring basket, and was pretty happy with them as well.

Guess I'll pass on the fall for sure, as I wasn't really fond of the look, but felt I needed something to hang up when the others come down.

@Mominohio The spring baskets were gorgeous and held up well. I had to bend and adjust my spring basket flowers. Tried to do the same with fall baskets without success. I had a choice of covering sides and glue and leaving the top bare or full top with sides exposed. Not a good look either way. I thought these were the answer to spending $25 a basket on real flowers and throwing them out each year.  Some of the reviews are good and my two might be the only defective baskets. I doubt it though.