Respected Contributor

Best Oven Door Cleaner Ever!!!!!

I don't believe how excited I am over this cleaner I discovered.  It is called The Pink Stuff.   I read the reviews on Amazon and there was one rave review after another.  I have tried everything under the sun to clean the glass on the inside of my oven door, Baking soda mixed with vinegar, etc., etc.  Nothing worked.  So I tried this in the paste form.  I just tested it on my over door which had so much baked on grease it was horrible.  I tried a small patch, used a scrub daddy sponge and hardly rubbed at all, just a little bit.  And holly cow, it was spotless and sparkling clean.  There are no harmfull chemicals (which is the first thing I look for), no odor, nothing.    I am going to clean the rest of the door tomorrow.  Also purchased the bathroom foam cleaner which I will also try tomorrow in my tub.  This stuff is everything they claim it to be.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best Oven Door Cleaner Ever!!!!!

Where did you hear about this?  My stove - ugh- needs all the help it can get - top/bottom and east/west.  kitchen Aid countertop oven too........thanks for the tip..........I'm off to "A"

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals - Thank you so much for posting about this.  I went to Amazon and looked it up.  Read some of the reviews and put the 3-pack - paste, all-around cleaner, and the bathroom cleaner on my wish list for my next Amazon order.  The reviews are fabulous!  It's definitely worth a try.

Super Contributor

Pink Stuff is the BEST.  I use it with a Scrub Daddy and it does wonders!

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for posting.  I have never heard of this product, But me and it seems many others have tried different things on oven doors.  I will be trying this.  Thanks again Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'll need to head to the other site and read about this stuff. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the 411. @lovesallanimals  I usually steam it but have to scrub...a lot and steam again and scrub some more. 
Does it work on the stove top as well?

Let me know how the bathroom cleaner works too. I will order on your recommendation! 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!!! @lovesallanimals , ordered it and I'm sure I am going to love it!

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

In case anyone wants to pick it up locally, I have seen it at my local Wal-Mart store.  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I went to Amazon after reading and purchased the paste and cleaner.  I feel like I've used just about everything.  The baking soda, self clean feature for ovens, etc.  I even bought a $100 plus steamer (not a small hand held thing)., something strong and powerful and it didn't do a thing.  I really, really hope this works for me.  Thanks again.