Esteemed Contributor

I've seen some of the latest Berkshire throws, and they look thinner than past throws. Also, the reviews are spotty; citing that they're thinner, cheaply made and they shed. I have some from 4 years ago that were gorgeous! I'm glad I stocked up then. 

Respected Contributor

Thick plush twin size Berkshire Blankets at Costco  $12.99

I did see some nice throws but I'm not sure Berkshire was the brand on those.

Trusted Contributor

Probably made thinner to keep costs down.  Raw materials for pretty much anything has increased because of the pandemic.

Honored Contributor

Some of the throws I've gotten in the past year or two are so thin, I can pull them over my head and watch TV through them.  They have no warmth.  They've gone into my donation bag. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I bought two of the newer ones because I liked the patterns/colors when they showed them on TV. Unfortunately in person, the colors are not the same.

The icy blue/cardinal one is more gray and the blush angel isn't a color that I like either. I'm returning both since they aren't what I wanted.

I have other Berkshire throws that I like a lot.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 , ROFLOL.  Now I have a vision of you doing just that. 

I always check places like Marshall's or TJMaxx.   They have very nice throws that are very "Berkshire-esque" and very reasonably priced.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva    That's smart, I wouldn't buy any more without being able to feel them first. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment