Honored Contributor

I purchased a white small bench for my bathroom from Pottery Barn.  I also purchased a basket the fits perfectly underneath the seat for extra storage.  PB was offering 20% off.  The bench has a padded seat in a light taupe/beige fabric and is ideal for drying my hair or applying makeup.  Sometimes you get tired of standing and doing it all.  I have no idea how to take pictures so I can't show it to you.  One thing, it does not take up a lot of space.' however, I was surprised that there a couple of parts that needed to be put together.  I took the bench & parts to a PB store and had them put it together.  It came with a funny looking "L" shape wrench that takes quite a bit of time to tighten the screws.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: Bench for Bathroom from PB

I love love pottery barn.  I think you have a great idea there.I hope it looks great once you have it all together.  I also sit to do my makeup, its easier I think. Especially drying my hair, it takes sooo long cause its so thick.  No way Im standing thru that.  You will love it.

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy,   Thank you.  It's all together (I had the PB store do it).  I could not understand why it was not all assembled to begin with as it is not that large.  Yes, it is nice to sit drying my hair.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Keep your little L wrench. It's called an Allen wrench. They come in US & metric sizes like other tools.

The fasteners will come loose over time so tape the wrench with a sturdy piece of duct tape or electrical tape to the underside of your bench.

That way you'll have the right size for that piece of assembled furniture and you can tighten when needed.

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy,  Thank you.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Recently I purchased a wood coffee table and a side end table from Costco dot com - made by Artisans in India. Both had to have the screws put in with that little L shaped metal tool.