Valued Contributor

I've been with QVC for 10 years and this is the FIRST time I've watched CIJ. Had no interest in "rushing " the season, I guess, but I needed a new Christmas tree ( and it's 100 degrees outside) so I'm watching some of the shows. Got my tree ordered " BL Woodland Frosted Pine" (Thanks, Moondance, for alerting me to this tree). Also, have a short list of items to consider and waiting for Valerie's shows. I've enjoyed my first CIJ, so far.

Esteemed Contributor

And I'll bet you will be back next year.  It's kind of addicting. 

Valued Contributor

I bet I will be too! LOL

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the club. Others may think we are crazy, but we know what we are doing. Best selection of the season is usually right now, the best of the new stuff is usually seen during CIJ, and we  have a ton of fun watching and sharing our ideas!

Glad you found us 'crazy' people!

Esteemed Contributor

CIJ does have the best selection of Christmas decor of the entire year, and the prices are a few dollars less than normal, so you've made a wise decision.  I hope your love your tree. 

Honored Contributor

Welcome, country gal, glad you are joining in for the CIJ fun and also getting the best selection and prices on what you need and want, especially decor.  We do have fun but also try to alert everyone when we see a new interesting item for them to check out.  I'm sure we'll be seeing and hearing more from you this weekend.  Enjoy the rest of the shows.

Respected Contributor
Me too. (Just ordered that woodland tree) I've started to come around to the idea that getting some things out of the way this early, frees up my holiday budget by the time Christmas rolls around.