Honored Contributor

At first I was going to say the beige, but when you said gray walls, I think I'd go with the mint.  

BTW, I love the two animal pictures.

Respected Contributor

Mint.  I think cream would be somewhat out of place unless there is more of that particular cream shade in the room in several places since the walls are grey.  Grey walls and mint curtains will pop too!  It will be a nice combo!

Honored Contributor

Ivory or grey.

Honored Contributor
At first I was thinking definitely the mint, but then I saw the grey. I love the grey, the difference in shade of grey next to the wall color would not be a problem for me, as you want some tonal differences.
Of course your own personal preference is what matters, lol.
Let us know what you choose.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

So overstock had my curtains for $15 less then wayfair. It was a cyber Monday deal. I ordered them. I got the mint. Curtains aren’t really expensive so if down the road I change my bedding I will just get new curtains.  I found a really pretty curtain rod from BBB I will get after Christmas is over.

Respected Contributor

Your room is going to be gorgeous.

Respected Contributor

Touch call, but I would say mint. Your room is going to be stunning, I love everything you have chosen so far. Everything goes so well together. That takes talent.

Esteemed Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

Touch call, but I would say mint. Your room is going to be stunning, I love everything you have chosen so far. Everything goes so well together. That takes talent.

That is very sweet.  I started putting together this as soon as I knew we were building. But it started out as a safari room. I am so glad I didn’t buy stuff I first saw. It would of looked to tacky. So my safari room has turned into this. The pictures were the first thing I got.  So I changed from a safari room to this and built everything around the mint in the pictures. I ordered the mint curtains. I should have them tomorrow. I will get the curtain rod after Christmas. I hope I am able to get my new bed and furniture pretty quick. I can’t wait to show everyone.