Respected Contributor

Beekman Happy Place laundry soap

Recently purchased for first time and while I like the concept of it being natural w/o the chemicals in traditional laundry soap, don't think it cleans as well.  What is your experience with it?

New Contributor

Re: Beekman Happy Place laundry soap

I love the laundry soap.  I not only cleans well, but the clothes feel much softer and lighter.  Be sure to clean out your washer throughly to get out all the chemical and dirt debris from prior washings before starting the Beekman.  I use Shout on any stains prior to washing also.  Fluffly, clean, soft, laundry every time. 

Super Contributor

I love the laundry soap and I have been using it for over a year. I think it helps remove stains that I forget to treat.

Respected Contributor

@mistyada wrote:

I love the laundry soap and I have been using it for over a year. I think it helps remove stains that I forget to treat.

too expensive ! the goat men have over-expanded IMO.  Stick to your bread and butte please. I can get PUREX at Big Lots for 3,99 for God sake

Respected Contributor

I love the laundry detergent; the scoop for a load is very small and a container of the detergent lasts a long time for us.  I can easily get 5 months out of the container for 120 loads. The best feature is how CLEAN it gets our clothes.  In the dryer I use the laundry dryer balls that look like tennis balls.  No need to use softener. I am a fan of their laundry products.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@mistyada wrote:

too expensive ! the goat men have over-expanded IMO.  Stick to your bread and butte please. I can get PUREX at Big Lots for 3,99 for God sake

Purex is owned by a German company.

Honored Contributor

no I haven't use the laundry soap either---does it have goat milk in it too? for what purpose?? I use Nellies washing soda---I get the 500 load bucket once a year for under $50 from HSN---so I think I pay 10 cents a load---the same ingredients but not the goat stuff and does a great job on all my clothes. Can't wait for Beekman tp with essence of goat in it!!!