Trusted Contributor

Beekman Citrus Essential Oil scent...GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY

This stuff is POTENT. HOO WEE is it ever!! It is sickly sweet. Gagging sweet. Gumdrops and gummy bears sweet. BLEH!

Sadly, I am stuck with it as the auto-delivery sold out. I'll wait till their next show (as per CS) and attempt to switch to Lavender. If that scent is too strong, a buddy of mine can use it to add strength to her home-made Lavender sachets.

If you LOVE this Citrus scent, you can have mine. Didn't even open it and it made everyone in my house recoil. The wool balls are great, btw. Large, well made and just like the ones I purchased from another high end laundry company.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman Citrus Essential Oil scent...GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY

Wow!  Beware of Beekman Fig Leaf Hand Cream to!  It was so scented that I could'nt eat or tough my face without tasting and smelling it all day.  Thanks to the nice customer service at Beekman sent me a full size unscented.  Love their product other than this one issue.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Beekman Citrus Essential Oil scent...GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY

@northiie57  i hear you on that! I only use their unscented body products and soap as the scent is strong. 

I have the citrus oil from their old supplier (who is still with SHOPHQ) when they were at the other channel and it's a wonderful scent. WTH happened when they made theirs?!

"Coming to ya from Florida"