Respected Contributor

Re: Bedroom With Hints of Yellow & Blue

[ Edited ]

I believe this has been Photoshopped.  Notice the night stand on the right is two-toned, as though someone failed to take the blue all the way over.  

I believe I would have liked the room better with the (original?) wood stain on the tables.  And, unless for a young child, I've never been able to warm up to polka-dots.

Typo corrected.  Why don't I see them before I click "post"?!   Woman Embarassed

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

I believe this has been Photoshopped.  Notice the night stand on the right is two-toned, as though someone failed to take the blue all the way over.  

I believe I would have liked the room better with the (original?) wood stain on the tables.  And, unless for a young child, I've never been able to warm up to polka-dots.

Typo corrected.  Why don't I see them before I click "post"?!   Woman Embarassed

@IamMrsG 

Good eye! You’re correct about the blue cabinet on the right. I can see the original wood color and would prefer it. Agree with your polka dot comment too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Normally, I like blue and yellow together but this room just doesn't doe it for me.  Too much light, airy, and pastel with the bolder night stands ...... doesn't go together.  I do love the night stands though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

You are so observant @IamMrsG . I totally miss stuff like that in pictures. Today, I saw a picture in the newspaper of a Christmas parade and I'm trying to figure out if someone pictured is a relative. It's a clear picture and I'm still not sure!

Honored Contributor

Overall I think it’s very pretty. I would opt for a different bedspread. I like the window treatment given that I really HATE CURTAINS 😂, so this works for me.
Honored Contributor

This must be an amateur designer.  Looks bad to me.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Very soothing.I like it.

Respected Contributor

I like most of it, however, add more color to the walls - change the window treatment & the picture behind the headboard.  It's not awful, just not my taste.

Esteemed Contributor

So much white.  I wouldn't mind that except the accessory pieces don't add enough color.

The nightstands stick out like a sore thumb and I don't like the style,  the headboard is too big for the size of the room.  The windows need to have bigger coverings in navy and change the bed covering. Change the picture.

Wow, I guess I tore that apart, huh Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@IamMrsG wrote:

@IamMrsG 

Good catch.

⚓️